Thinking of selling my SGSII

nicholasdejohn

May 8, 2011
Visit site
So I'm thinking of selling my Skyrocket with accessories to jump to Verizon and I was wondering what a fair price would be for it. The phone was purchased in December of 2011 and has lived in an Otterbox Defender case since day 1. I have an extended battery in it, the original battery, the original box and a Seidio Surface Case for it.

I was thinking like $350-$400 for everything. I don't wanna give it away but I don't wanna keep it forever either.

Thanks,
Nick

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
On amazon it is between $320 to $400. You can also try ebay or craigslist. I find amazon to be more easier and convenient but you have to put a really nice description to catch buyers attention.

nicholasdejohn

May 8, 2011
Visit site
Ill probably put it up for sale for enough to cover my costs to get out if my ATT contract.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

acles003

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I also want to sell my Skyrocket so I can buy the Galaxy Nexus off of Google Play store. It has a dent on the upper right hand corner of the besel (dropped it once). I also have an Otter box case, spare battery, and spare battery charger. What do you guys think I should sell it for?

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
I also want to sell my Skyrocket so I can buy the Galaxy Nexus off of Google Play store. It has a dent on the upper right hand corner of the besel (dropped it once). I also have an Otter box case, spare battery, and spare battery charger. What do you guys think I should sell it for?

It depends where you gonna sell it. if amazon, then see what the people say in description for their phones. If ebay, then again, you would have to research a few auctions and see the condition and prices and then come up with your own competitive price... it's important to be honest and detailed with your description

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lpt2024