This watch is stressing me out!!

Mrsfwh3

Oct 18, 2018
Visit site
Go to ATT. Get watch. They work on it and say it is connected to network and I'm good to go. Um. No. I cannot receive calls or texts when my phone is off. What the crap am I missing? I am so irritated.

Mrsfwh3

Oct 18, 2018
Visit site
I did the Numbersync thing. Why does Samsung make it so difficult to get a watch to work? Apple does this seamlessly and I really don't want to go back to Apple!!!

egood71

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I know, it was a plan for me too. Not sure what else to do. Mine is still working even though it is not on is own line, just when the phone is on. But I thought the phone has to be on for the watch to pick up the call.

Mrsfwh3

Oct 18, 2018
Visit site
I really want to learn everything about this watch so I am using all the capabilities. I'm just trying to figure out if this thing will work when I am not around my phone. Like when I go walking. Can I leave my phone at home or what?

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
When it's connected to your phone make sure notifications are turned on for phone, messages, etc from the Galaxy Wearable App. Once your watch is disconnected from your phone and if number sync was activated properly your watch should pick up the notifications.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I really want to learn everything about this watch so I am using all the capabilities. I'm just trying to figure out if this thing will work when I am not around my phone. Like when I go walking. Can I leave my phone at home or what?
This particular watch is Bluetooth only. So no you cannot leave your phone at home. The phone has to be on, connected to either Bluetooth or wifi and it has to be nearby.

Deke218

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
This particular watch is Bluetooth only. So no you cannot leave your phone at home. The phone has to be on, connected to either Bluetooth or wifi and it has to be nearby.
Unless I'm missing something, watch was purchased from AT&T so should be LTE.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo