Those with an S View case like it, durable?

soldier45

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
I just ordered the plum red S view from Amazon for $33 for my white Note 4. Will give it a try. Adds some protection and bulk to the phone. But I've already dropped my phone once and nicked the sides of it. Don't want that to happen again. I've been researching customizing the window more than the stock offers. Any apps out there that you guys know of that adds to the customization over the stock settings? I'm currently using only the Qi wireless charging back with no case but didn't want the wireless charging S view in black or white which is all thats available now for it. Thanks for any input.

Carlo Villa

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
I bought my gray s cover the same day I got my Note 4. I like it. Not too bulky. And I haven't dropped my phone yet. :)

8b74752c4672ad94ff423dc09e243ffc.jpg

Oh by the way. ..I dunno of any apps to customize the s window.

dralex1981

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
I have been using the charcoal black S view cover for the last month and a half. It really grows on you after some time and makes the phone look classier with a quality finish.. I actually bought it initially with the view of replacing it soon but whenever I replaced it, I always went back to the S view cover. I like having the extra protection for the screen. A lot of colleagues thought the phone looked better with this cover.
Dont know of any apps to further customize the window though

George Collins1

May 6, 2014
Visit site
I had S-View cover on my N3 and now on N4. Makes it easier to hold one-handed by flipping the cover back and holding that part between two fingers while phone rests in palm. Also, when using two-handed you can hold it like a book, which seems more natural for use. I used my N3 without a screen protector, and the S-View kept it free of scrathes. I dropped the N3 a few times, and there is just enough of a lip at the corners to act as a shock absorber. I love it.

Posted via the Android Central App

davrave

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
Also been using it from the start. Charcoal black. Protects the phone and doesn't feel bulky. Just right. Only voice operation doesn't work with cover on. Also obstructs the finger connection to the heart monitor.

EvilHomer3k

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
I don't think air wake works either. I quite like the added protection of the case and the added functionality of s-view. I have tried to get s-voice working and found it very unreliable. Perhaps the case is why.

turbotchuck

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
Im not really considering to buy a flip cover for my note 4, a hard back case suits me more but the s view is a nice feature i might be missing. I think i'll hav a try. And share my experience here. 😜

muzzy996

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
S-view leaves a lot to be desired. In my opinion there is so much untapped potential. Although the status bar is displayed I can't interact with notifications. There also is no ability to add widgets even though stock Android lock screens support something similar (swipe left or right to change widget screens). There should be a way to pull up a phone dialer and dial anyone by using a dial pad to either dial a number or spell a name.

Don't get me wrong, I still love the case, especially like being able to take calls with it closed or control music. I just wish that there were more features in the associated application for it.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

rdroyer

May 26, 2014
Visit site
Anybody have any pictures of one unfolded? Also, any pictures showing how thick the cover is? I had 3 flip covers for my Note 2 and I'm thinking about getting one for my Note 4.

Rmedy21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I just ordered the plum red S view from Amazon for $33 for my white Note 4. Will give it a try. Adds some protection and bulk to the phone. But I've already dropped my phone once and nicked the sides of it. Don't want that to happen again. I've been researching customizing the window more than the stock offers. Any apps out there that you guys know of that adds to the customization over the stock settings? I'm currently using only the Qi wireless charging back with no case but didn't want the wireless charging S view in black or white which is all thats available now for it. Thanks for any input.

[url]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i145/Soldier36/samsung-galaxy-note-4-s-view-cover-flip-case-electronic-plum-01_zps83e92198.jpg[/URL]

Just bought mine today. It's sexy as heck. I had an incipio case for my phone I got tired of it.

Amazing Verizon Galaxy Note 4

Miami1683

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
I've been using the S View case with wireless charging built in since the second day it was out. I find it to be the best case for my device and for my use. It's well worth the money I spent.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
There are two things that I don't like about the s-view cover; that it you can't see the LED notification light and that it doesn't provide a lot of drop protection.

Note in my house!

kunl3gzy

Dec 16, 2014
Visit site
Pls can I anybody tell me why I can't receive calls with my earpiece, I always remove my earpiece anytime I want to receive calls. Cam somebody help me.

Regarding the issue of sview 1) first it's very cost here in my country it's been sold around 65 dollars and doesn't even have that added protection. My opinion though

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
I love my s cover but I do feel that if dropped my phone would likely be damaged. It looks cool but offers no protection

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I had S-View cover on my N3 and now on N4. Makes it easier to hold one-handed by flipping the cover back and holding that part between two fingers while phone rests in palm. Also, when using two-handed you can hold it like a book, which seems more natural for use. I used my N3 without a screen protector, and the S-View kept it free of scrathes. I dropped the N3 a few times, and there is just enough of a lip at the corners to act as a shock absorber. I love it.

i totally agree....i hold my note 4 like a book with the cover also. had one on my note 3 and it was a must for my note 4....

jairusz

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site
I'm thinking of using the 50% off discount for the S-view case. How does it feel when the front cover is folded? Will it completely fold all the way back?