Thought this was funny and interesting.

SpiralBorg

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Apparently we should be able to access the same stuff as you guys but we can't:(

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently we should be able to access the same stuff as you guys but we can't:(

Agreed. Apple, even though not innovative, at least releases internationally, in a day or so.
Australia, or NZ, do sent get delayed, much.

Sent from my XOOM.

SpiralBorg

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Also, iPhone arent worth it.
With Android, I feel like I spent my money wisely. Not to waste.

Sent from my XOOM.

Last edited:

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Also, iPhones are worth it.
With Android, I feel like I spent my money wisely. Not to waste.

Sent from my XOOM.
It comes down to whether or not you use your phone a lot.
Personally I do most of the work with my ipad and MacBook Pro and I don't think there is a major difference between android and iOS because they do the same thing just differently.

SpiralBorg

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
It comes down to whether or not you use your phone a lot.
Personally I do most of the work with my ipad and MacBook Pro and I don't think there is a major difference between android and iOS because they do the same thing just differently.

I guess.
Its your opinion anyway. Both OS's cater to different people.

Sent from my XOOM.

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I have a question for you guys, is having Android features a necessity? I mean the iPhone does everything for me except having a smaller screen, I would switchback to the iPhone if it got a dedicated back button and a bigger screen.
Wow. Really? You must not use your phone for much. The biggest thing Android has over Apple is its ability to share files, copy files, customize and basically do anything I want it to. I can't count how often my Apple friends now say "can I do that on my iPhone?" and I say nope. And that gap is only getting bigger. The larger screen is a bonus. But it is only a small part of it.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Wow. Really? You must not use your phone for much. The biggest thing Android has over Apple is its ability to share files, copy files, customize and basically do anything I want it to. I can't count how often my Apple friends now say "can I do that on my iPhone?" and I say nope. And that gap is only getting bigger. The larger screen is a bonus. But it is only a small part of it.

I do share lot so yes there is is that, I really also love widgets and the notifications..... Never mind nope I'm sticking with android.

But overall most users are like me and wouldn't use their phone they way we would. My mum and dad can do everything they want with their iPhones and they are really happy using them and owning them, who are the people on these forums to judge what other people are happy with?( not talking about you, you are very pleasant to talk to regarding opinions)

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I do share lot so yes there is is that, I really also love widgets and the notifications..... Never mind nope I'm sticking with android.

But overall most users are like me and wouldn't use their phone they way we would. My mum and dad can do everything they want with their iPhones and they are really happy using them and owning them, who are the people on these forums to judge what other people are happy with?( not talking about you, you are very pleasant to talk to regarding opinions)
You have android in your blood. I can sense it. ;-)

I appreciate what Apple has done but we are moving ahead and the future is about options. Many late adopters are just experiencing some what we already know but people catch on quick. If Apple doesn't get with it they will be left in the dirt. And everyone is talking about how old the iPhone feels. Time for a big change. But unfortunately Apple doesn't do big change very well.

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
You have android in your blood. I can sense it. ;-)

I appreciate what Apple has done but we are moving ahead and the future is about options. Many late adopters are just experiencing some what we already know but people catch on quick. If Apple doesn't get with it they will be left in the dirt. And everyone is talking about how old the iPhone feels. Time for a big change. But unfortunately Apple doesn't do big change very well.

Apple is planning a major upgrade Tim cook has said so, there have been plenty of rumors about it as well.

But yes the inner geek is joyed by being able to flash custom OS's on my phone:D just love how everything is changeable!

- - - Updated - - -

Or often enough to stay relevant for very long.

Apple doesn't upgrade much,but when they do....

SpiralBorg

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Apple is planning a major upgrade Tim cook has said so, there have been plenty of rumors about it as well.

But yes the inner geek is joyed by being able to flash custom OS's on my phone:D just love how everything is changeable!

- - - Updated - - -

Apple doesn't upgrade much,but when they do....

Big change to apple is very minimal.
They boast how big of a deal, the 4inch screen of the iPhone 5 was so 'impressive' compared to the iPhone 4S.

Sent from my MZ604 using Android Central Forums

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
When they do, they hype it up to make it look bigger than it is. Not that they're small either.

This is from me, on my EVO 3D.

Remember the iPhone 4? It was a MASSIVE upgrade, apple were the first to bring a high pixel density screen to the market. If there are rumors of a major upgrade, it's probably happening soon.

Also Tim mentioned a new product line, you guys do know when Apple makes a new product line it's really awesome right?

SpiralBorg

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Remember the iPhone 4? It was a MASSIVE upgrade, apple were the first to bring a high pixel density screen to the market. If there are rumors of a major upgrade, it's probably happening soon.

Also Tim mentioned a new product line, you guys do know when Apple makes a new product line it's really awesome right?

Massive upgrade? I was a fan of the 3GS, and the iPhone altogether, but after the 4, I couldn't see how special. The iPhone really was.
It was all the same, except for the screen and build materials., to me.

Tim Cook also said there won't be a ,big iPhone soon.

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Massive upgrade? I was a fan of the 3GS, and the iPhone altogether, but after the 4, I couldn't see how special. The iPhone really was.
It was all the same, except for the screen and build materials., to me.

Tim Cook also said there won't be a ,big iPhone soon.

Not bigger screen size, I mean a massive upgrade in other areas. Also the iPhone 4 was the BIGGEST update to the iPhone it was incredibly good. Look we both have completly different opinions, I could use iOS without saying it is useless and all that other stupid stuff because I love iOS and Android. not just android.

SpiralBorg

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Not bigger screen size, I mean a massive upgrade in other areas. Also the iPhone 4 was the BIGGEST update to the iPhone it was incredibly good. Look we both have completly different opinions, I could use iOS without saying it is useless and all that other stupid stuff because I love iOS and Android. not just android.

Everyone has a different opinion. That's why there's so much variation in the mobile OS Market, to cater to different people.
I like Windows Phone 8, Blackberry 10 and Android.

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
So I finally got a SIM card for my IP5 and I LOVE LTE it's amazingly fast in my area. I may use the IP5 as my personal hotspot device until the N6(Which will have LTE I hope.)

SpiralBorg

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
So I finally got a SIM card for my IP5 and I LOVE LTE it's amazingly fast in my area. I may use the IP5 as my personal hotspot device until the N6(Which will have LTE I hope.)

If the Nexus 6 doesn't have LTE, that would be disappointing. By 2015, new smart phones should have LTE, by standard. The Nexus 5 might have LTE.
LTE might be fast, but it also drains battery faster, just take note of that.

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
If the Nexus 6 doesn't have LTE, that would be disappointing. By 2015, new smart phones should have LTE, by standard. The Nexus 5 might have LTE.
LTE might be fast, but it also drains battery faster, just take note of that.

It's fine the iPhone battery is really good. so far it's only dropped 7 percent from 2 hours ago with screen off and personal hotspot on.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe