Thoughts after moving to Nexus from iPhone

maxburn

May 19, 2011
Visit site
Android pinch to zoom pretty much sucks. It works more like a gesture and doesn't track your fingers to where you're zooming. This is especially bad when you're in the middle of a webpage or an email and try to zoom, in either direction you're going to lose your place. The actual animation for the zoom is really jerky and not smooth at all. Sometimes I've gotten stuck after zooming in and not been allowed to zoom back out, why should that ever happen?

Sniper1087

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Sniper1087
Just curious.. That's quite a lot of smartphones for two years, you do reviews of these phones or buy them for yourself? If you don't mind me asking...

That is a good question I actually buy them myself I do some reviews of phones but the ones listed are the ones I owned, I am now thinking of going back to the S3 experienced some mayor issues with GPS signal and couldn't get a loc on while I was on the car. We will see.

maxburn

May 19, 2011
Visit site
The universal back button is so much better than apple multitasking menu to do the same thing.

Obvious to most of you but a really nice thing to find for those that are switching.