Thunderbolt no internet?

droiddoesdo

May 27, 2011
Visit site
OK now i redownloaded what Fatboy97 had in his post now it did something it asked me to update yes/no so it did an update so i am waiting for it to reboot now !!! man sometimes its just not easy..

droiddoesdo

May 27, 2011
Visit site
ok i am now up and running , on sucky verizon service .. but now i see all this verizon apps on here so what ROMS work with this radio i have now? so what can i do next?

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
ok i am now up and running , on sucky verizon service .. but now i see all this verizon apps on here so what ROMS work with this radio i have now? so what can i do next?

I'd suggest checking out that ROM for a few days... but look at the link in my signature... you loaded a Gingerbread ROM, so ANY Gingerbread ROM can use that Radio... the list is long... if you'd like to check out a AOSP (Android Open Source Project - what I'd call a real Android experience) you might want to check out CyanogenMod 7, or Liquid Thunderbread... then there are Sense ROMs like Gingeritis 3D, or Das BAMF... but like I said the list of ROMs is long.

Give yourself a day or two to check out this ROM and read some information about other ROMs.

droiddoesdo

May 27, 2011
Visit site
OK now i have been working fine for 4 months with the BAMF sense 3.0 and now my Keyboard will not pull up when i click in a area for the keyboard to pop up can you tell me how to fix this now?
It doersnt work on internet iether anywhere

thanks