Thunderbolt Release Petition

rigorx

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
ROFL at everyone moaning and whining about this phone not being out. Seriously... get a girlfriend / boyfriend, go camping, go to dinner with your parents... enjoy life. It's a %^!#&*$ phone for crying out loud.

thedeceiver

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
ROFL at everyone moaning and whining about everyone whining and moaning about this phone not being out. Seriously... get a girlfriend / boyfriend, go camping, go to dinner with your parents... enjoy life. It's a %^!#&*$ phone for crying out loud.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Reactions: anon(2632)

Chrisy

Banned
Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
People are dying in Libya and Bahrain, and the middle east is on the verge of collapse, and you find nothing wrong with an online petition over a phone?

I'm as excited as the next guy, but come on people, keep it in perspective!

Well, you could say this about ANYTHING.

Are you saying you never get upset about mundane things? Never? Cut off in traffic? Drama at work? Stuck at the airport.

And you never complain or get upset because there's others less fortunate?

You must be Mother Theresa!

Technified

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Well, you could say this about ANYTHING.

Are you saying you never get upset about mundane things? Never? Cut off in traffic? Drama at work? Stuck at the airport.

And you never complain or get upset because there's others less fortunate?

You must be Mother Theresa!

All they are saying is that there are other things to sign a petition about. But a phone?????

For real????

Getting cut off in traffic is not mundane, because an accident can happen.

Depending on the drama and if it has anything to do with you, can mean suspension or even termination. Which means loss of money to pay for your precious phone. (unless of course you live at home with mommy and daddy and have no bills or kids)

Maybe a person stuck in an airport needs to be somewhere important. And it can be more important than petitioning the release of a phone. SMH

Chrisy

Banned
Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Depends on what you use the phone for I suppose. I wouldn't sign a petition and I'm not getting upset over this release. But I'd sure like to have the TB since I don't have a PC. Would help me make travel plans for a fam emergency in 3 weeks.

If someone is using a failing phone right now they might be more impatient to get the TB ASAP.

jd10984

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Wow I haven't been in the forum for a few days and I come back in to find almost anarchy... I'm out!

LOL yep its getting insane. Between this forum, others and facebook people are flipping out over all of this.. I have never seen anything like this for the release of a phone or any sort of tech gadget and I have been part of multiple launches.. It's only going to get worse if we get to the 24th and verizon has STILL not given a release date. To be honest all of this is quite entertaining to me :)

spooluptheFTL

Banned
Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
ROFL at everyone moaning and whining about this phone not being out. Seriously... get a girlfriend / boyfriend, go camping, go to dinner with your parents... enjoy life. It's a %^!#&*$ phone for crying out loud.

My wife would be seriously upset if I got a girlfriend. She'd probably be even more disturbed if I got a boyfriend.

However, to honor your request to the fullest extent possible, tonight I shall camp out with my parents and my wife while we eat a barbecue dinner and enjoy life.

Thanks again for your thrilling contribution to the discourse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadadmusa45