Thunderbolt Thursday Waiting Room HERE!

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
So is Fedex Overnight really overnight??? I live in a smaller town in AZ and I'm concerned. I'm leaving Saturday on a trip so if the phone does not come Friday (assuming I order right when it's available) then I'm screwed.
:(:(:(:(

By default it is 2-day shipping. You MUST use the promo code I posted in the 2nd post to get next day shipping. I've witnessed a lot of broken hearts from people who (understandably) assumed Verizon would just do it without the code.

Cory, check the thread on the data in forum...

Basically there won't be any loss of promo package with the data plan

Ugh - do I really have to go back in there again :p Seriously, thanks for the heads up. I'll check it out.

Thanks! Do you know if you can add verizon insurance plan on contract within 14 days at a verizon store or vw online? I hear from verizon that you can and wirefly too but they give me the "I don't see why not" type of vibe.

I honestly don't know the answer to that question. I know when I bought my Fascinate from Amazon, the insurance I already had through VZW just carried over.

SoraKy

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Did anyone see the best buy ad for the $99 Thunderbolt? That thread just flat disappeared; what happened?

I printed this ad prior to it going missing - I can scan it again if anyone wants it.

DJBeanPole

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I understand your skepticism. However...

What I'm wondering is if Best buy would honor this if I brought it in. :|

Oh no dude I'm not being skeptical. As you have the proof right there. I'm just sure that someone'll mention the small print about they can change what it says at any time and not hold up to it blah blah blah.

But hey, its worth a shot. I've done that before with misprinted prices for video games.

pstellato73

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Thanks! Do you know if you can add verizon insurance plan on contract within 14 days at a verizon store or vw online? I hear from verizon that you can and wirefly too but they give me the "I don't see why not" type of vibe.

I believe you can. You can probably just add it online after logging into your my verizon account. If you already have insurance on your current VZ plan, then it should just transfer, but call CS to make sure. Sometimes when you change/add account features it drops the insurance. I always call #611 and ask them if my insurance was affected. They will add it back or add it if its not there.

ongre10

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I like the idea of two months of the hotspot to see if its works, only problem, where I live we won't have LTE until the fall.
Also I hope you people leave a phone for me that I can pick up after work Thursday.
Have fun and review your impressions here so I can read about the TBolt before I go score one. (I get Gov't employee discounts so I have to get it through the store in person.) I have been waiting since I got rid of the storm last year and downgraded to a regular phone.

scupperplug

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
My local VZW retailer (not corp store ) called me and said he had them coming in Thursday and would hold one for a 100$ down payment. I paid up and he said i was #1 on the list...I hope i didnt make a mistake here and that they deliver! Thought it would be better than just waiting on line at the corporate store Thursday...

Nytfemale

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Thunderbolt Lauch Price Temporary!

I went into Best Buy today to pre-order the Thunderbolt. I noticed the price of $299.00 where the TB will be displayed. I told the clerk I had heard it would be $249. He said that price was temporary and would go up. I confirmed this on the Best Buy Mobile Magazine site. It seems it was originally posted on Best Buy's Facebook page. So, save $50 dollars and get your Thunderbolt by Saturday! I'm getting mine Thursday, if the creeks don't rise!! :) ***Doing happy dance*** :D
#
The HTC ThunderBolt 4G will be available to the public beginning March 17 in all Best Buy, Best Buy Mobile standalone stores and online at https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...t0800000.c%3Fid%3Dabcat0800000&token=sfKtrBmq. The HTC ThunderBolt 4G, a national retail exclusive for Best Buy, will be offered at a special launch price of $249.99 through Saturday, March 19. Best Buy® Confirms March 17 Availability for the HTC ThunderBolt 4G – BBY.com

Retrieved from: Verizon's 4G LTE Thunderbolt by HTC arrives March 17th | Best Buy Mobile Magazine ?€“ Cell phone and smartphone news, reviews and videos

blizz419

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
and now all people that argued to the death that Best Buy would have it first and that it was a straight Best Buy exclusivity and that it didn't mean only non VZW brick and mortar stores how do you guys feel now?

JManangan

Jan 28, 2011
www.johnmanangan.com
I'm so happy. I think my brother and I are the first two to pre-order at our best buy. Can't wait for thursday, ugh one more 12 hour shift! C' mon!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
destinyraine