Tmobile LG G4 discount

TechGod2014

May 27, 2014
Visit site
Not sure if anyone knows this but tmobile has a deal right now where u can get the G4 online for $480 (120 bucks off).

This plus the free battery and leather back deal seems like a no-brainer!

Last edited:

robert_in_la

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if anyone knows this but tmobile has a deal right now where u can get the G4 online for $480 (120 bucks off).

This plus the free battery and leather back deal seems like a no-brainer!

However if you're a new costumer use promo code: 48OFFDEAL to save another $48.

So figure you can get it for $432 + the LG promo offer of an extra leather back and battery makes it a total steal.

macdarwin

May 20, 2014
Visit site
That is the reason why i have one and now in here.. Im amazed by this phone compare to S6 Edge i had.

Posted via the Android Central App

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Nice discount! Some disgruntled folks on another forum who bought a G4 recently said they called t-mobile, complained and got bill credits applied.

TechGod2014

May 27, 2014
Visit site
Nice discount! Some disgruntled folks on another forum who bought a G4 recently said they called t-mobile, complained and got bill credits applied.

Tmobile rocks. I purchased the S6 after their free memory upgrade promo ended and they credited me difference after I called and asked for it.

dungoyle

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
That's fantastic. Too bad (for me), they don't have coverage where I work. I've considered T-Mobile more than once, but they need to expand their coverage area before I can do business with them. For those that can take advantage of it, congrats, and go for it!

TrophyNostalgia

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
I'm actually switching to T-Mobile this weekend and this deal is sorely tempting me. However, I've never had an Android phone before. Would you guys recommend this as a good starting phone for getting used to the Android side of things?

I've only seen the deal online. Can you take advantage of the "48OFFDEAL" in stores as well?
Any thoughts are most appreciated. This deal makes the high-end phone near $200 less than its counter-parts.

(Currently running an HTC One (M8) for Windows).

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm actually switching to T-Mobile this weekend and this deal is sorely tempting me. However, I've never had an Android phone before. Would you guys recommend this as a good starting phone for getting used to the Android side of things?

I've only seen the deal online. Can you take advantage of the "48OFFDEAL" in stores as well?
Any thoughts are most appreciated. This deal makes the high-end phone near $200 less than its counter-parts.

If money is tight, the g flex 2 is $330.

TechGod2014

May 27, 2014
Visit site

The discounts are for online purchases only. I tried to get the online pricing at a tmobile store and the salesperson refused me so I called mine in. I also got them to over night the phone for free.
The G4 would be a perfect start for a first Android phone. Also, coming from a windows phone, the Android transition should be painless.