Tmobile version X

rockitdog23

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
In my case, before their LTE launched last spring, I live one street over from their 3G coverage area so my house and 90% of my town was on Edge. But since getting an iPhone with the AWS support it's made a world of difference. I won't buy an unlocked AT&T phone for use on T-Mobile any longer because it's just not worth it.

big_time2

Jan 13, 2010
Visit site
Some here as well as me are experiencing our voice being cut out on the other end of the line possibly due to a bug in the noise cancelation parameters. My phone and others are experiencing high battery drain when the phone is idle. I lost 22% battery life while my phone sat idle on airplane mode for 8hrs. My HTC one would only lose 2-3% in the same time span. Call quality and cell reception is the same with my HTC one and S3.

Moto X

I didn't experience that on the unlocked At&t Moto X that I used, though I only used it for about a week.

Adam Tentis

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
"I received my T-Mobile Moto X today. There are no preinstalled T-Mobile apps, no branding and the phone is already sim unlocked. I put a Straight Talk AT&T sim in and was not prompted for an unlock code. I put in the correct APN settings and was on AT&T HSPA so its pentaband also. Haven't tried AT&T LTE yet, but I'm assuming it works also. Google Voice works fine, but I couldn't install Google Wallet from the play store. It said it was incompatible with this device."

Did you see if LTE works yet? I am interested in doing the same with a straight talk att sim

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Does it have T-mobile's wifi calling feature baked into OS?

How is the indoor coverage compared to any other T-mobile's phones you've used?

No WiFi calling feature. Coverage is about the same. Maybe a hair better, but not really noticeable.