NCX

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Bennnnn, Thanks so much for keeping the community sane, with the rumors spread by attention seekers and traffic trolls, you kept us in the know and knew your stuff. I appreciate all the info you gave us and the beginning especially with the puzzles. The CUPHOLDER thing is most likely to be remembered in the ThunderBolt community.

I myself will be supporting this community with Skins and clock themes.

My question regarding the announcement is, will the bolt go on sale before it ships for online sales? I can't see it shipping the same day its ordered with all the transactions this device will cause the system to process.

Other question, the manual mentions we can buy more navigation maps with the upcoming version of HTC Sync, does this mean Verizon has approved the HTC Maps/Navigation app? This is much better than Google Navigation because its instant loading, and it can be used offline, so if you run into a non data/3g area while traveling, you won't run into that problem of it losing your location / data connection.

Thanks again Bennnnn, you are awesome.

Can't wait for Gingerbread too.

Nitros7

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Thanks Bennnnn for keeping us sane through all this. Even those of us that just lurked a lot!

I think he tried toying with us a bit... Not that I didn't like it, the riddles where fun!! But I think at one point we lost all sanity, glad its all over and like i said to BMX thanks for the info and can't wait to tare in to this thing with you ben5 and the rest of the nuts on this forum!:cool:

robrecht

Pretty good member
Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
see Bennnns reply
OK, now I see it. So he never confirmed these things with launch, just with the GB update? Or perhpas he was mistaken about them being with launch? Or toying with us, as someone else mentioned, perhaps? I didn't follow Bennnnn too closely at the time.

jas o

May 10, 2010
Visit site
Thanks Bennnnn!!!! Awsome Riddles to start your thread. That was a ton of fun.

Also thanks to the man who had the correct date back in January!!!! Keep the poems coming.

mpf

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
BMX -- Many thanks for being true from the beginning and holding true to the end.

Bennnnn -- many thanks for keeping it sane, stable, and hopeful.

To both: Thanks for keeping it honest.

Reactions: thedeceiver

INK

Banned
Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm sorry guys I'm going to let you finish but blackmanx and ben had the best thunderbolt predictions of all time. C:

canesfan44

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Thank you to both Bennnnn and BMX. You guys have been great through this whole release thing, and they way you guys stayed level-headed and calm with all the vitriol, slander, and attacks thrown your way is a great example for all of us. I, for one, was very impressed with you two and hope that I will follow your example if I am ever in the same situation. Hopefully, at least some of the people that were nay-saying and vehemently berating you guys learn to show a little more tact and maturity next time around.

Jtron

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
From one VZW employee to another thank you Bennnnn. I had to check this forum to get the most up to date information on the Thunderbolt. My role with VZW doesn't give me access to the info you had and I really appreciate your help and information.