To the panda man

robrecht

Pretty good member
Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
And the funny part of it is. The device I named as the incredible HD isn't the thunderbolt! Lol
So does this mean we're getting an HTC with 4.3" WXGA (1280x800) resolution, 1.2 GHz Qualcomm MSM8960 dual core processor? And about when would that be??? November 2011, maybe?

experiment 626

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Awe... thanks all! I normally don't ask for props but in this case and after all the craziness I can only say thank you. Its you crazy phone loving looneys that make what we all do soooo worth it..

Now let's plan what your gonna get AFTER your two years are up...

Good Job,Sir. You've certainly earned them after almost 6 months of waiting for this device. ;) It might take 2 yrs just to recover from the stress of this launch. :p

gramsey1911

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Awe... thanks all! I normally don't ask for props but in this case and after all the craziness I can only say thank you. Its you crazy phone loving looneys that make what we all do soooo worth it..

Now let's plan what your gonna get AFTER your two years are up...

For me it will be planning on what to get 6 months from now...LOL

amotter

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Thanks Panda, you actually filled a major gap for Verizon (and I am not taking about your day job). I am talking about keeping folks who are excited about the phone connected....Very nice!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shellycharls9