Today is the day more Infuse owners jump in on the fun. Opinions new Androidites!

AsILayDying

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
Re: Today is the day more Infuse owners jump in on the fun. Opini

Well I just got my Infuse 4g yesterday and I am definately ready to go back to my iPhone. Everything is bad on this phone, WiFi will NOT connect, rooting the phone froze it, nothing would back up to gmail, the clock would change time zones on its own. Device managment is stuck trying to do something.... exactly what its trying to do I have no idea. Cant do crap on this phone.

The screen is great, videos and such are awesome on it but other then that I cant find a good thing about it. Did I get a bad phone or is it really this bad?

AndroidNoob61

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Re: Today is the day more Infuse owners jump in on the fun. Opini

Last week Target was giving the Infuse away with a new 2 year contract or a contract extension, so I finally broke down and got one. :D I'm very happy with the phone so far -- no issues as of yet.:)

electricpete

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Well I just got my Infuse 4g yesterday and I am definately ready to go back to my iPhone. Everything is bad on this phone, WiFi will NOT connect, rooting the phone froze it, nothing would back up to gmail, the clock would change time zones on its own. Device managment is stuck trying to do something.... exactly what its trying to do I have no idea. Cant do crap on this phone.

The screen is great, videos and such are awesome on it but other then that I cant find a good thing about it. Did I get a bad phone or is it really this bad?
I've had mine for 2 weeks and haven't had any problems.I haven't rooted it, though.