touch screen sensitivity?

jaleelhamid

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
anyone else having problems with the touch screen not responding? sometimes it responds after i wipe my fingers other times i have to restart its annoying when I'm trying to text and a letter won't type. anyone else have this problem

mfldmike

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I have this problem, but notice that I usually have fingers overlapping on the screen, preventing it

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

electriclarryland

May 1, 2011
Visit site
I've had this problem as well. I thought it was a thing of the past since I quit using my DROID BIONIC months ago, but it has reappeared on this phone. I've found the quickest way to fix is to turn the screen off & back on with the power button. I'm hoping an update will fix this problem eventually.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using AC Forums mobile app

rizzman

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
I have encountered it with the knock on to wake feature. There are times when it fails to register it and wake the phone up. Annoying.

Posted via Android Central App

fartsmcqueen

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
anyone else having problems with the touch screen not responding? sometimes it responds after i wipe my fingers other times i have to restart its annoying when I'm trying to text and a letter won't type. anyone else have this problem

The problem I have is that when I'm playing games there is delay with the touchscreen. I have go hold my finger down for a second for it to register that I'm doing so. This means I can't just tap the screen. I've only had this HTC one m8 for a week and it only started doing it a day ago. I'm thinking of bringing it back and going back to iPhone. Pretty unhappy that I can no longer play games.

stlrfan78

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
Probably the game? My screen us super responsive, with a tempered glass screen protector too!

Posted via Android Central App

tryatt

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
The screen is really responsive and sensitive from what I've found. It even works when wearing gloves! It even picks up EMF from headphone cables if you swipe them across the screen.

jaleelhamid

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
Ya its terrible to use during showers or in pools tho or once you get water on your phone than the drops start opening up random stuff

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci