Trade in thread

azdmelani

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
My S6 was received a week ago; said will take 3-7 business days to evaluate.

Anyone else send theirs back/receive acceptance?

Seeker336

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
My S6 was received a week ago; said will take 3-7 business days to evaluate.

Anyone else send theirs back/receive acceptance?

My trade was a Tab S3. Sent on Friday, Delivered on Monday, Acknowledged received in email late Monday evening.

Same message: eval results in 3-7 days.

Eval on my Note20 trade was received Aug 27, approved Sep 6.

kixfan

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
I'm trading a TabS4. Do I throw the old stylus in the box with the tablet as well or don't they want that back?

TheOpusFuller

May 28, 2010
www.Germanity.com
I'm trading a TabS4. Do I throw the old stylus in the box with the tablet as well or don't they want that back?

Curious about this as well. I have my original box and everything for my tab 4. I wonder if they want the style or not. The terms didn't specify, and they never want the charger so obviously they don't want all the original accessories. I may just throw it in so I'm better safe than sorry.

7+ keyboard is back ordered until late October, ugh. Living everything about the new tab s7+ though. Fantastic.

kixfan

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
I spoke to Samsung this afternoon and they said that the stylus isn't considered an accessory but part of the tablet so yes they need it with the trade.

kixfan

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Interesting, my trade in was accepted without the pen. got the email today at 12:46 am this morning.

I could probably talk to a different person at Samsung that would tell me the exact opposite. I'll probably still send it in since I can't see me using a second one anyway. Although my luck the stylus will move around in the box and scratch the tablet. LOL

AC2016

Apr 9, 2016
Visit site
My trade in was a Tab S6. I received the following by email on 10/05/20.
"We’re happy to inform you that your Trade-In was successful and your device met all of the eligibility requirements. We hope you’re enjoying your new Galaxy Tab S7+, 128GB, Mystic Black (Wi-Fi). No further action is needed at this point.

Thank you for participating in the Samsung Trade-in program."

kixfan

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
My trade is scheduled to be delivered today. Should hear something from them sometime in November I'd guess. LOL

Last edited:

kixfan

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Apparently it got delivered a day early...I found an email saying they received it yesterday in my spam folder.

TheOpusFuller

May 28, 2010
www.Germanity.com
I sent in my SPen, I don't really have any use for it since I am trading in my tablet. Was accepted and processed last week. I also sent the tablet back in the original box and packaging. I kept everything.

And I just sold my S4 Type Cover for $50 on ebay. Not bad!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Treyrday86