Transfer methods

witnercoat

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
This is only my second Android phone. Any tips or "best practices" for backing up my contacts and transferring my data?

Thanks for the tips!

-e

ssinaz

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Will someone please verify if this EVO will connect via bluetooth to a Windows 7 PC.
My EVO 3D does not and I am interested in knowing.

Thanks.

Charlie.Quidnunc

May 9, 2012
Visit site
Will someone please verify if this EVO will connect via bluetooth to a Windows 7 PC.
My EVO 3D does not and I am interested in knowing.

Thanks.

I've spent all morning trying to connect to my PC Windows 7 using Bluetooth, and failed every time. I can't get it to work at all. I can pair the EVO 4G LTE with my PC, but that's all.

I get the following problems:
The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28)

There is no driver selected for the device information set or element.

To find a driver for this device, click Update Driver.
If I click update driver, it fails to find one.

HTC sync does not work over bluetooth. I installed a Bluetooth File Transfer program, but it fails too.

Reactions: ssinaz

k000

May 12, 2012
Visit site
This is only my second Android phone. Any tips or "best practices" for backing up my contacts and transferring my data?

Thanks for the tips!

-e

This has ICS so it can by default save most of your data - contacts, pcitures, videos to your personal Google account. That is what I do and could not be happier.

ImNoPrince

May 7, 2012
Visit site
I used ( well have been with OG EVO after a Phone replacement very early in) My BackupPro it cost a few bucks but works like a charm in backing everything up. I dropped my 16g card in the LTE and did a restore and everything came right over . Installed all the apps and did basic set-up.

Then I installed my 32g card and switched everything over to that that needed to be on it including my Back-ups.

ssinaz

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I've spent all morning trying to connect to my PC Windows 7 using Bluetooth, and failed every time. I can't get it to work at all. I can pair the EVO 4G LTE with my PC, but that's all.

I get the following problems:
The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28)

There is no driver selected for the device information set or element.

To find a driver for this device, click Update Driver.
If I click update driver, it fails to find one.

HTC sync does not work over bluetooth. I installed a Bluetooth File Transfer program, but it fails too.

Thanks for the reply.
This is the same thing I get trying to connect my 3D to a Win 7 PC.

For the life of me I don't understand how HTC can release two high end phones that cannot connect to any version of Windows.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A_Brayshaw