Transfering from itunes

MantisToboggan

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm not having any luck.

I am using a Mac which doesn't work with the Android OS without using the Android File Transfer program, but that is not working correctly (I looked it up, this is common).

I tried using Kies, but that doesn't work either, it doesn't recognize the video files I want to transfer. I also couldn't get it to work thru WiFi, only USB- so that's another program that just doesn't work.

I tried WiFi File Transfer, but that will only work on files smaller than 4MB which is worthless.

I tried using BlueTooth, but it'll take 8 days :(

I tried DropBox, I forget why that didn't work.

I tried at least one other thing but I forget what it was.

I have no luck. This should be easy and painless.

AzD

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
For your music, upload your music to Google Play Music, then all your music is available under using the Play Music app. You can download it to your tablet via the Play app or just stream it.

Movies that you purchased via iTunes - no idea, you will probably need to rip them somehow using something like handbrake. I believe they are DRM'd to work only via iTunes/Apple devices.

monkeyluis

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Lol @ still thinking they are DRM'd.

I think they google music option is a good idea. Or just move them onto a microsd card(s) & then plug it into the tab.

MantisToboggan

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Yes, the movies are. The music is not though & that's what I was referring too.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

Oh, cause that's kinda odd. You were laughing at AzD talking about them being DRM'd, yet he was clearly talking about movies, not music. You sure that you're on the right page??

MantisToboggan

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Any need for you to be an Internet bully?

Again, this is a question that you need to ask yourself. You played the bully for absolutely no reason. Laughing at someone for what you assumed was a mistake that they made is unwarranted and downright nasty. The fact that you were the person who was actually wrong shows that you need to take a closer look at yourself and the way you treat people.

monkeyluis

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Again, this is a question that you need to ask yourself. You played the bully for absolutely no reason. Laughing at someone for what you assumed was a mistake that they made is unwarranted and downright nasty. The fact that you were the person who was actually wrong shows that you need to take a closer look at yourself and the way you treat people.

Ok.

monkeyluis

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Good, I am glad you were able to see the error of your ways. I would hate for you to have to be reprimanded by a moderator for your bad behavior yet again.

Lol. Reprimanded for what. I'm sure i'm not the 1st one who mis-spoke before.

You should probably relax off your high horse now & stop threatening members.

jerseygirl

May 18, 2010
Visit site
For your music, upload your music to Google Play Music, then all your music is available under using the Play Music app. You can download it to your tablet via the Play app or just stream it.

Movies that you purchased via iTunes - no idea, you will probably need to rip them somehow using something like handbrake. I believe they are DRM'd to work only via iTunes/Apple devices.

Can the iTunes songs get uploaded to that Amazon cloud storage? I already have some songs that I bought on Amazon, so figured it would be nice to not have another music app to deal with.

AzD

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
Can the iTunes songs get uploaded to that Amazon cloud storage? I already have some songs that I bought on Amazon, so figured it would be nice to not have another music app to deal with.

Amazon - yes music purchased or ripped in iTunes can be uploaded to the Amazon Cloud Player. However they have recently changed their product so you are limited to 250 non-Amazon purchased songs, unless you pay a yearly fee - I think. I also believe that any songs you buy on Amazon don't count toward the limit on the free account.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2