Treegloo Case Is An Excellent Choice!

jdauria

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
My beef was that I pre-ordered and saw people ordering well after me and getting theirs first for no rhyme or reason. I wasn't alone. I can understand that specific issues could arise, hand made quality product, any number of issues really ... but I was told it would ship early the next week. I emailed after the 3rd week. A week and a half later it shipped. I do love the case, though. But they have definitely given some people the run around. I'll have to check the dates, but well over a month after the intended start ship date.

I'm happy, glad I went with it, and whatever saltiness there was is now gone. Definitely a quality and beautiful case. :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I hope to feel the same way when I receive my case but for now ill stay salty haha

bleedblue

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I don't blame you. I was about to order a Portrnzo case, and if it came before my Treegloo I'd cancel. But that's when I emailed the second time. Nearly 2 weeks later it arrived. :rolleyes:

jdauria

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
*Update* I finalled received my treegloo case after a painful 3 weeks, but I am beyond surprised and pleased with the case. The craftsmanship, and personalization that was put into the case actually made the wait worth while. I actually really like the way it was packaged, and the little hand written note saying thanks.

I will upload some pictures of my case. I went with almost the exact same case as infraredted (sorry man) because the classy look was just too good to pass up.
Expresso leather, wood grain, and NYC map (being originally from NY, i had to add some NY flavor being away from home now).

N7 fits snug in the case, and wont fall out if put in properly. The leather is super soft, and the kinetic magnetic strap is definitely worth the extra couple dollars.

Overall, I am very pleased but if I had to make one suggestion to a prospective buyer; it would be patience... Do not expect the case to be delivered a week after you purchase it online because it wont come and will only frustrate you.

20120925_171440.jpg

20120925_171458.jpg

20120925_171507.jpg

FYI, treegloo emailed me saying they will be releasing wallpapers that match your treegloo case maps on their blog (if you have the maps)

Last edited:

Feb30th

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm considering this case... however have concerns about the Kinetic Latch, it's free moving... for those how have the case with the Kinetic Latch, any issues with the small medal rod of the latch scratching the back of the Nexus 7?

tedweller2349

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
The kinetic latch won't scratch the back of the Nexus as the back of the device is enclosed in the case and the latch is secured in the back. Check out my pics in the 1st post of this thread.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

tedweller2349

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
I had a problem w/ some bubbling with the interior of the cover and Treegloo replaced it within a week and the quality is superior. The imperfection on the 1st one wasn't bad but I'm glad I got a substitute. I think they're an excellent company.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

jdauria

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
Just an update now that I've had my treegloo case for a couple weeks. I love this case! The quality and craftsmanship is amazing. Can't wait to download the wallpaper that matches the interior image of the case

.46caliber

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
My beef was that I pre-ordered and saw people ordering well after me and getting theirs first for no rhyme or reason. I wasn't alone. I can understand that specific issues could arise, hand made quality product, any number of issues really ... but I was told it would ship early the next week. I emailed after the 3rd week. A week and a half later it shipped. I do love the case, though. But they have definitely given some people the run around. I'll have to check the dates, but well over a month after the intended start ship date.

I'm happy, glad I went with it, and whatever saltiness there was is now gone. Definitely a quality and beautiful case. :)

Keep in mind, if you had more/different options than others, that can cause a longer shipping time. Sometimes the orange cases might get delayed cause they ran out of orange, but they have plenty of black so those folks get them before you do.

bleedblue

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Keep in mind, if you had more/different options than others, that can cause a longer shipping time. Sometimes the orange cases might get delayed cause they ran out of orange, but they have plenty of black so those folks get them before you do.

I'm aware of the various issues that could arise, but I, like many others, didn't hear any specific details. The weather was as specific as they got. Vague emails on shipping, then lengthy delays. I got a pretty basic case, too.

Obviously something they struggle with.

.46caliber

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm aware of the various issues that could arise, but I, like many others, didn't hear any specific details. The weather was as specific as they got. Vague emails on shipping, then lengthy delays. I got a pretty basic case, too.

Obviously something they struggle with.

After seeing some other things floating around, I'm not surprised. STL Blues fan?

bluestatepride

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Terrible, terrible, terrible company. 100% rip-off artists. Prepare to wait at least 2 months (and as some reviewers have indicated, OVER A YEAR) to receive a case that other companies can ship within a few days. Nonexistent customer service- have not responded to THREE emails over the last month. I'm afraid to ask about a refund at this point, I'm sure they'll ignore that too. I guess I'll have start one of the many BBB complaints open against this shoddy company.

InfamousDX

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
Terrible, terrible, terrible company. 100% rip-off artists.

Clearly can't be 100% if people, myself included, have reported positive experiences. Very sorry to hear of your complications. If I were waiting more than the estimated time and they stopped responding, I would have already filed a dispute with my credit card company and it would be handled in about 10 days.

Knuckle9

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
After two and a half months, I finally have my refund. I will never even briefly consider attempting to buy anything from Treegloo again.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Android Central Forums

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anzarkv