trouble uploading to youtube

-IRON-

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I wont even go in to the fact that i get forced to moble versions of sites when i want the standard site on this phone. I miss the evo that had that option in sense. It also did not constantly close the browser like the dx dose
When i try to upload a video to youtube that is less than .5 gb it keeps telling me i cannot upload larger than 1 gb. Apparently google or the app is not aware that 450 mb is less than 1 gb. Again. Works fine on the evo. I can only assume it has something to do with the dx or the app on the dx.

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I wont even go in to the fact that i get forced to moble versions of sites when i want the standard site on this phone. I miss the evo that had that option in sense. It also did not constantly close the browser like the dx dose
When i try to upload a video to youtube that is less than .5 gb it keeps telling me i cannot upload larger than 1 gb. Apparently google or the app is not aware that 450 mb is less than 1 gb. Again. Works fine on the evo. I can only assume it has something to do with the dx or the app on the dx.

The option to view full web page is simple, just open browser and at bottom of page there is a full option, and if you bookmark the page as a full view version the page will open as full page.

Now as for the upload info are you uploading on 3G or wifi because this makes a difference, also if you are having issue with stock browser you may need to try another browser from the Market like Opera of Skyfire..