True or False? (Forum Game)

TomsAndroid

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
No question? :-( Pk, baseball...False, I don't hate it. I like almost all sports! But I'm not a fan (I'm Australian) and I've never watched for for too long.

The next poster would prefer the iPad mini over the iPad Air.

Sent from Tapatalk 4

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
No question? :-( Pk, baseball...False, I don't hate it. I like almost all sports! But I'm not a fan (I'm Australian) and I've never watched for for too long.

The next poster would prefer the iPad mini over the iPad Air.

Sent from Tapatalk 4

Forgot the Q sorry. I'd prefer the Air but the Nexus 7 over both.
Next poster prefers BlackBerry OS to Windows Phone OS
Posted via Android Central App

TomsAndroid

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
False. BlackBerry is closer to dying, and I like the Nokia devices.

The next poster likes watching/reading about devices they know they won't get :-D

Sent from Tapatalk 4

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
False. BlackBerry is closer to dying, and I like the Nokia devices.

The next poster likes watching/reading about devices they know they won't get :-D

Sent from Tapatalk 4
Hahaha, true. I used to this with the S3 and never got it. Finally got an S4 but I'm now reading about the Note 3 and Nexus 5 :p
The next poster regrets buying their phone and would choose another if they could do it all over again

TomsAndroid

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
False and true. Love my One, and wouldn't have gone differently at the time. But I also like the iPhone 5s, and I'd love a Nexus 5, just to save money :)

The next poster does extensive research before buying a device.

Sent from Tapatalk 4

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
False and true. Love my One, and wouldn't have gone differently at the time. But I also like the iPhone 5s, and I'd love a Nexus 5, just to save money :)

The next poster does extensive research before buying a device.

Sent from Tapatalk 4
True, looked at so many comparisons between the One and S4 and the battery life and camera pushed me towards the S4. Will do the same for my next phone which probably won't be a Samsung phone unless they use better materials for improved "premium" feel
Next poster would trade his/her phone for two of the previous iteration of their phone (Ex: Trade 1 GS4 for 2 GS3's or 1 iPhone 5S for 2 iPhone 5's)

TomsAndroid

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
Hmmm, so two One X+'S for me? :-D Probably true, so I could sell them both!

The next poster would prefer a 720p 5" phone, than a 1080p 5" phone of otherwise identical specs.

Sent from Tapatalk 4

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Hmmm, so two One X+'S for me? :-D Probably true, so I could sell them both!

The next poster would prefer a 720p 5" phone, than a 1080p 5" phone of otherwise identical specs.

Sent from Tapatalk 4
And then buy an HTC One? XD Probably should've said you couldn't sell them.
Definitely the 1080p phone, the 720p phone would have a really low PPI compared to the 441 of phones like the S4. Anyone know how to calculate PPI?
Next poster would pay $25 for a software update on their phone

TomsAndroid

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
False, unless it was really major and my phone was old/boring.

And maybe not a One :) I personally would prefer a 720p on my phone, because it would still be almost as sharp to the eye, and would have better performance and battery life :-D

The next poster has no school/work today.

Sent from Tapatalk 4

chadthebuilder

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
True. T-Mobile FTW
Next poster uses more than 3GB of data in a month

Depends on whether WiFi counts. I have a 1GB mobile data limit; however I use on average about 25GB of WiFi per month.

The next poster uses under 5GB of WiFi per month.

Posted from the awesome new Nexus 7

TomsAndroid

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
False, almost 12GB in under a month, and that's just on my phone. Not including my laptop our my home PC. So probably like 20 :-D

The next poster would pay $60 a month for unlimited mobile data.

Sent from Tapatalk 4

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
False, almost 12GB in under a month, and that's just on my phone. Not including my laptop our my home PC. So probably like 20 :-D

The next poster would pay $60 a month for unlimited mobile data.

Sent from Tapatalk 4
False, I pay $20 for unlimited and I only use 2-3 GB a month. So I'd be fine with having a 2GB data cap and use Wi-Fi more than I normally would. I only use LTE when on the AC App, it barely uses any.
Next poster would change to a lesser carrier (In terms of coverage) so Verizon > AT&T > Sprint > T-Mo > Regional carrier if their bill was cut in half for the same data/texts/minutes.

TomsAndroid

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
Probably false to be honest. I'm in Australia, so different carriers, but I'm on a slightly smaller one anyway. Not great coverage where I am (at home or school).

The next poster has had a cord wear out/go dodgy on them eg. Charging/audio/USB cable/cord.

Btw, $20 for unlimited data... Is that on top of the other stuff?

Sent from Tapatalk 4

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Probably false to be honest. I'm in Australia, so different carriers, but I'm on a slightly smaller one anyway. Not great coverage where I am (at home or school).

The next poster has had a cord wear out/go dodgy on them eg. Charging/audio/USB cable/cord.

Btw, $20 for unlimited data... Is that on top of the other stuff?

Sent from Tapatalk 4

Ah ok, I didn't know you weren't in the U.S.
Yeah, for the first line it's $50 for Unlimited Talk/Text and 500mb of data. $10 more gets you 2.5 GB and another $10 gets you unlimited. Second line starts at $30 for the same and any additional lines start at $10. Great deal if you're in an city where their coverage is good.

TomsAndroid

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
That's a great deal! I'd love unlimited data, but it probably wouldn't be worth it where I am. Coverage is poor, and I don't even had 4G in my state I don't think :-D

Sent from Tapatalk 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali