Trying to Reinstall System

stardude67

Sep 30, 2017
Visit site
I've been reading posts about this same problem, but either there was no solution or the one given didn't work. My FHD10 is stuck on the Asus boot screen. I've tried factory reseting it with Droidboot, but that never leaves the boot screen either. I tried downloading the correct system from the Asus site onto an SD card with FAT32 formating (I didn't reformat it, but that's what it reports to have), but none of those files are labeled ASUS_BUNDLE.zip, which is what Droidboot says it's looking for. I tried renaming a few files with that name, but it just kept responding "Can't find image file."

Since the middle of the Droidboot screen indicates that a USB cable should be connected, I tried that. I have a Mac and also borrowed a Windows PC from a friend. When I connect it to either one, the center of the tablet screen says "Ready for Download," but I don't see it mounted on either PC anywhere I can find. If I go into the device manager, I do see it listed as "Android Phone."

So, can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong with the SC card or tell me how I can connect to a PC? Thanks in advance for your help.

oneeyecarpenter

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
I think you might have more luck getting help with this issue over at xda developer's website forums. I believe they have a section specific to Asus devices too. They have way more developers and ROM experts there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olalekan45