TTS APK

dethanb

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
Good Day To You,

When I rooted my Thunderbolt "a long time ago" I deleted a bunch of stuff no longer needed, or so I thought. I deleted the TTS APK, and can't find my backup of the applications I deleted (been a while). Could someone fire me the TTS APK's or point me to a download area I can grab it, or something better from so I can load those on my phone and play with the TTS features.

Thank You,
~ Dethan

mightyfacundo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Will any of these work for you?

Tts Apk - Download

I didn't check to see if the downloads still work, but hopefully they do. If not, you could always do it the hard way. Load up the 605.9 RUU and then get rid of the apps you don't want again or use trter's all-in-one tool to unroot, which will put you back on a stock rom, and then re-root. I know, not ideal; just throwing ideas out there.

mightyfacundo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm not exactly sure either now that I take a closer look. Sorry. And to be honest, I don't know enough to pull the tts apk off of my phone. I'll bet if you posted at xda in the thunderbolt general help section, someone there would know how to do it. If it was me, I'd probably just flash the RUU, but I understand why you wouldn't want to go through that process again.

dethanb

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
I'll try the XDA and see if I can't get one there, if not, I'll go through the process again. Might be something new out there that is more fun than what I have now! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mohamed-helmy