Tunein Radio app problem

J3FFTXD

May 12, 2012
Visit site
So I decided to uninstall the tune in radio app in an attempt to get the normal app instead of the sense version. Now the play store shows the app as installed and won't let me download it. Does anybody know a work around for this?

541rrhse

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
So I decided to uninstall the tune in radio app in an attempt to get the normal app instead of the sense version. Now the play store shows the app as installed and won't let me download it. Does anybody know a work around for this?
I have the Pro version, I would like to utilize that in the car dock instead of the standard version.

Mercury81

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for bringing up this issue. You'll be able to see TuneIn Radio Pro in your normal apps tray and not in the HTC music application after the next update. If you have any other questions, feel free to e-mail us at support@tunein.com.
Ummm....
"TuneIn Radio Pro in your normal apps tray and not in the HTC music application after the next update." Isn't that what you all have....:confused:

from Evo4GLTE on Android Central

DavidJ726

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for bringing up this issue. You'll be able to see TuneIn Radio Pro in your normal apps tray and not in the HTC music application after the next update. If you have any other questions, feel free to e-mail us at support@tunein.com.

I see both in my music application now, so I'm not sure if I understood you? What I'd like to be able to do is remove the "standard" Tunein app that came bundled and just have the Pro version available.

David

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sterrekroesbergen