Tweetcaster

shdwjackal

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
i used it for a bit on my Blackberry. I wasnt impressed, quickly went back to UberTwitter.

i like Twidroid, but maybe i'll give the Android version a try...

still waiting for Android version of UberTwitter.

I love UT as well. I actually emailed them to see if they were considering developing something for the Android OS and I got an email that said, "Thinking about this." Cross your fingers. Lol

voghan

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site
I've been using TweetCaster for a few days now and I really like it. I had been using Peep and more recently Seesmic. I like the user layout of the tweets and like how there are two menus depending on how long you hold down the button. I also like the ability to see what people around me are tweeting about.

I did notice the Pro download said it was free at launch but assumed it would charge me on checkout. I don't mind the ad at the bottom. I do wish they would free up some of the real estate at the top of the screen.

CrackberryMike

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
Can't see retweets, can't edit retweets, still getting prototype code error, can't view threads/conversations, can't change between screen names and real names all equal FAIL. Won't topple the Android Twitter king Twidroid til these things are fixed. Tweetcaster needs to fix these things...

Agreed on all of the above...

stuckingoo

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
....often won't update itself, notification of number of tweets still hit or miss. Going back to Twidroid which is bug free.

R

Roy Aguilera

If anyone likes and uses TweetCaster this is good news.

Thank you for using TweetCaster and taking the time to write us here at Handmark Inc.

You have sent us valuable feedback. We will keep it in mind as we decide what new features to add to TweetCaster in future releases. Almost everything Handmark does is a direct result of suggestions and comments from users like yourself.

Here are some of the features that you can look forward to in our next release slated to happen in the next few weeks:
1. Option to edit and comment before Retweeting. We are calling it Old School RT. And you will be able to change your settings to choose the way you Retweet.
2. Picture Preview within the application
3. Reply All
4. Ability to see either Twitter Name or their profile name
5. Auto-Capitalization and Auto-Punctuation
6. Better integration with the Search Button on the newer Android devices
7. Fix some of the bugs that have been reported

We will send you a note as soon as the update hits the Android market.

Please feel free to keep the ideas/feedback coming. Thank you for writing! We read every email as we value your feedback.

Ashwin
Product Management
Handmark?

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Allowing us to view Twitter names instead of real names would make this my main twitter app.

TreyDaPrince

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
Did he say when the update was going to be released? That and I hope that pure messenger allows you to sync with tweetcaster. Already emailed the dev.