Two more weeks...

carter17

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
I know when we will get it. when we get it Intel then enjoy ur tb no need in more gb threads. Not trying to be rude just so many threads about the same thing

daveshifty

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
I sent HTC USA on Facebook a message regarding when I will get the GB update and they stated it is rolling out now to selected areas.. so to keep checking for it...

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
For every thread that is started here asking when GB will release for the Thunderbolt, Verizon delays it by one day. We're sliding backward, folks! (grin)

So check your phone for updates every 5 minutes and report back when you get GB, you can be FIRST!!!! And it'll keep you too busy to start more "when I cn haz GB" threads.

Kidding! (somewhat)

dannychaos

High Five Champion
Mar 10, 2010
Visit site
They said September so technically we can't flip out until 12am Oct 1st. To answer the OP, I say yes and I'm hoping by Monday VZW will have the support page up. Fingers crossed, right?

FireMedic559

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Well hopefully soon considering they are releasing a lower end 4g phone WITH GB on 9/22. So now we will have a 4G phone with GB on big red, and its not their "flagship" 4G PHONE, the Thunderbolt!

Mike_is_Mike

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
...'til end of 3rd Quarter. Will we get GB update?

New phones are, or are going to be, shipping with Gingerbread. I am at this point optimistic that we will get OTA GB for our TB before Thanksgiving. If however, Verizon is waiting for GB to be perfect, all bets are off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvagmailaccounts