UAG Plasma

KateBeckett

Sep 16, 2017
Visit site
I love this case but am still on the hunt for a good screen protector that works with it.

How's the Bodyguardz so far? I've read bad things about touch sensitivity.

Nitsura

Oct 3, 2017
Visit site
Curious about the bodyguardz tempered glass or any other glass screen protector compatible with this UAG plasma case. Awesome case but so hard to find a screen protector that works!

ScottRx82

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
I gave up on the Plasma and went with the Monarch. I liked the transparency of the plasma cases but not being compatible with Whitestone killed it for me.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
The Plasma is a tempered glass killer while the Monarch is prefect with tempered glass protectors like the Zagg Glass Curve & Bodyguardz Pure Arc.

Kendahl Titcomb

Apr 15, 2015
Visit site
How does the UAG compare to the Defender? It doesn't seem it offers as much protection.

In my experience with the UAG cases compared to OtterBox it's so much better for one single reason...size/bulk. For example my brother has the Note 5 and has a defender case and it's bulky. Yet he had to replace the case because of damage to the shell. My Note 5 UAG case made it through concrete stairs literally dropped on multiple occasions onto tile and solid wood floors, and my daughter is still using that phone with that case and it's still intact and looks good.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
In my experience with the UAG cases compared to OtterBox it's so much better for one single reason...size/bulk. For example my brother has the Note 5 and has a defender case and it's bulky. Yet he had to replace the case because of damage to the shell. My Note 5 UAG case made it through concrete stairs literally dropped on multiple occasions onto tile and solid wood floors, and my daughter is still using that phone with that case and it's still intact and looks good.

I do prefer the soft outer shell of the Defender style cases though. Absorbs impact better I think.

The UAG does it scuff or chip when dropped since it's hard plastic? The Pelican cases which are hard plastic can actually crack on a single drop which is why I won't touch it with a ten foot pole.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hooded88