Unlimited Data With Sprint To Last Forever (C.S Confirmed)

TraderGary

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I've been with Sprint in Atlanta for 14 years. Fast LTE everywhere! Unlimited data! I have much happiness!

Nexus 7 (2013)

541rrhse

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Curious if Sprint will use this to market the 6.3" Samsung Galaxy Mega as an Unlimited tablet. :)

Last edited:

jjfad

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I was a SERO customer until quitting this month for T-Mobile. Given my experience I would be leery of any lifetime promises. There will always be ways for them to erode what you think (today) you are guaranteed. For example Sprint may decide that the guarantee is a tried guarantee but that it only applies to devices introduced prior to 2015. Or they may create two tiers of 4G service and say that the lifetime guarantee only applies to the slow tier. The possibilities are endless.

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I was a SERO customer until quitting this month for T-Mobile. Given my experience I would be leery of any lifetime promises. There will always be ways for them to erode what you think (today) you are guaranteed. For example Sprint may decide that the guarantee is a tried guarantee but that it only applies to devices introduced prior to 2015. Or they may create two tiers of 4G service and say that the lifetime guarantee only applies to the slow tier. The possibilities are endless.

That, or it could just mean they have no plans of ever going away from unlimited data as a differentiater from their competition.

Honestly the way things are going the ability to provide unlimited data is not going to be the issue, it is their (or any carrier's) ability to deliver that volume of bandwidth to their customers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AppletoDroid40