Unlocked Desire - problems with SD card

SolidShock

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys, am hoping you might be able to help me out with this.

Basically, I got my Desire unlocked today as I am switching networks. The network works fine. However, all the apps I downloaded and transferred to SD card are not. Touching their shortcuts simply causes the phone to throw up the message "This app is no longer installed on your phone".

This was particularly alarming, as I use Catch Note for a lot of things (mainly writing and writing ideas). I thought I'd lost everything - until I re-installed the app, and it seems all the data I had was on it.

BUT:

The phone is now low on space, and will not let me transfer the app to SD card as it once did. In fact, nothing I do will allow me to transfer or export to or from SD card, because for some reason, it's telling me the SD card isn't detected. When I check the settings for applications "On SD Card", it tells me the apps I once had are there.

The mystery is further compounded by the frustration that, whenever I select "Mount SD card", the phone then promptly tells me that it's "OK to remove the SD card" - completely the opposite of what I want to do.

(If I am absolutely honest, it is a minor miracle I've gotten through this post without swearing every other word, because, trust me, that's what I'm doing out loud right now.)

If any of you could please help, I'd be most grateful.

Thanks in advance.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance