Unlocked Moto X AT&T (XT1058) 16GB (Olive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

someguy01234

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Item Description: Moto X AT&T (XT1058) 16GB (Olive, nonslip material)
Price: $205
Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Unlocked
Condition: Fair-to-Good, 8/10
Includes: original accessories, box
Item Location: Pompano Beach, USA
Shipping Details: USPS Priority
Payment Options: PayPal w/ confirmed US shipping address only.
Additional Info: dislocated front camera grommet (see photos), lower front facing camera quality but work
Photos: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/jzpc5rhg8rtq8/motoxatt (last three photos are taken using the front facing camera of this phone)
Contact Info - Please PM or post below

For sale is an unlocked Moto X for AT&T. Fully functional, although limited front camera quality (see photos). It is not tied to any contract and is ready to use, just put sim in. I am the 2nd owner, there is custom text imprint on the back of the phone: "Special Edition".

Condition: There are some light scratches and scruffs around the phone, but not many (see photos). The screen one have very light one inch long scratch in the bottom left, but it cannot be seen with the screen protector installed except for less than a centimeter and it's not bad, even if you remove the screen protector, it's a light scratch so it won't ruin the experience with screen on. Also:

Front facing camera: There is a piece of tape around the front facing camera that got dislocated so it cover up part of the lens, however, the camera still get a full picture without problem, however it will be darker and lower quality. It does look decent as long as there are adequate surrounding lights.

Freebies: Monoy tempered glass screen protector installed (used state), bumper, t-mobile prepaid activation kit, 2 x t
ingo tg-38s earbuds which I bought on a hype.

Return: 7 days from receive, must be in same condition as delivered. Buyer pays return shipment. Just contact me if there are any issues I will work it out with you.

It is sim unlocked, you can use it on T-mobile if your area have 1900mhz coverage.

PS: This is a bootloader locked device, you won't be able to root it.
PS: The IMEI number on the box do not match with the IMEI number in the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OllieFallon10