Unpacking Note 9

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Ok now I'm getting interested in note9 for sure lol. Guess we will see if it's just a multi colored spen and the button is just the regular button to open spen menu or if it's a surprise. I'm so curious to see what the whole phone would look like in that color.

https://youtu.be/yyyAECYd0LM

Last edited:

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
so is that yellow or gold? would be cool to see interesting colors for once

It looks yellowish gold. Looks two toned. Yes it would. Lol. I still probably would chose blue if it comes at launch. But since I got the deep sea blue note8 I might be interested in this color.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
It looks yellowish gold. Looks two toned. Yes it would. Lol. I still probably would chose blue if it comes at launch. But since I got the deep sea blue note8 I might be interested in this color.
That yellow is super ugly. I hope they stick with the standard black or bring back the red. My red s3 was the love of my life.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
It doesn't really matter the color to much since majority people put them in a case anyway.

I'm hoping Dbrand gets their grip bumper and backing out right away for the note 9.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
That yellow is super ugly. I hope they stick with the standard black or bring back the red. My red s3 was the love of my life.

Lol I can't say it's ugly or not til I see the whole phone. If nothing else I hope note9 is in a blue color at launch this time. I started off with black note8 at launch but gave it to my husband when bestbuy got the deep sea blue. Blue is my favorite color. Haven't had a red phone since the flip phone days lol😁

mgbosshogg

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Here in the UK we usually have pish colour choices. Especially at pre order. Mm, black, black or black. Or maybe grey. Would at least like the options for my N9.
Should be the other way round for those willing to pre order.

I do agree it's slightly moot given that 99pc of users need to encase their £850 glass bar of soap, but still.