Unrelated question on trade in

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
Im trading in a galaxy watch 5. The trade in email said nothing about returning the band with the watch so I chatted in with someone at Samsung who insists they need the band and charger back with the trade in watch? Does anyone have any idea? This seems unlikely? You know they will just throw the old band away !

danhartman26

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
Im trading in a galaxy watch 5. The trade in email said nothing about returning the band with the watch so I chatted in with someone at Samsung who insists they need the band and charger back with the trade in watch? Does anyone have any idea? This seems unlikely? You know they will just throw the old band away !
I have never returned a charger with my Galaxy watches and never had an issue. I can't believe they need the band, but I don't recall if I sent bands when I did the trade ins.

Reactions: BerryBubbles

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
This from Samsung support site. I googled it if you want to research it more on your own
dcfba2a98f12e5886ba1e231969cd64a.jpg

TMavC5

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I've trade my watch and other Samsung before and never return the charger and also i remove the band as well. Everything went through without any issue.

da7thsign

Aug 28, 2017
Visit site
I traded in my galaxy watch 3 frontier for the galaxy watch a few years ago and didn't send either the charger or bands and got full credit. Seems kinda shady if they need any accessories when the will surely just toss them.