Unrevoked news!

fgcchevy

Oct 13, 2009
Visit site
I was just about to root with the xda method, then I saw unrevoked update their program and it literally took like 10 minutes total, that included downloading unrevoked hboot drivers.

thedude00

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
I have a mac and i been trying to install it. i load it open it it ask me to plug phone in and turn a usb i do but the program never see's my evo and i doing some thing wrong ?

capone420x

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
droids owner need help to help a friend with evo4g get root

i am a owner of the moto droid and droid2 so dont know much about rooting when it comes to the evo4g. I tried several methods already and i read that this unrevoked3 takes minutes to do but im clueless how to do it. To the person who said 10 minutes total dlding hboot included how do i get it done from start to finsih if you dont mind or send me to a guide on the new method. I'm just trying to help a friend so any help would be highly appreciated.

i assume with the unrevoked it will give him root temp or full root im clueless on this and is cyanogenmod for the evo full featured with all the functions of the evo working or not? if not what rom is the smoothest and is capable of using all of the evo hardware i guess.

2CupsWithString

passionately curious
Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Fred, I am going to try this method because the other is not working for me. Is this a good way to Root?

Just make sure to read the unrevoked page about the common problems. You don't learn as much rooting your phone this way, to be sured it's a closed source solution.

That being said, these guys are pretty cool and pretty smart.

Though I'm not liking the problems that the new clockwork is having.

biggjd69

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Okay, I am going back to the old method. But could you just help me through step one. I can't seem to get to the Command Prompt. When I plug with USB cable it keeps telling me cannot install

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pemujica14