Update Apps without WiFi

Tim98TA

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm having a senior moment here. I know there is a setting somewhere that you can check that says to only update/download only when WiFi is available. For the life of me, I cannot find that setting.
Who can tell me where it is please?

Dogs OfWar

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Go to the Play Store, tap the upper left corner, select Settings, select Auto-update apps, choose "Auto-update apps over Wi-Fi only".

Tim98TA

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
OK, thanks. I have it set to Auto-Update at any time, but I have an app that has been trying to download for about 1.5 days now. At first it was just saying Waiting on Network. The progress bar hasn't even begun to show any percentage of download.

Vaibhav Sharma12

Apr 20, 2018
Visit site
Earlier i was facing the similar issue. But later i find the solution by own.
If you are trying to update or download any app and selected the setting auto update over WiFi than you need to go to my app and update buttons where you will see many app standing in a line for update . You need to cancel the downloading by clicking on cross sign after that you will see a update button next to the app. Now your app is ready for update without any WiFi.
Thanks
Vaibhav

rickyda101

Aug 14, 2018
Visit site
I have updated Chrome before and I do not have Wi-Fi connection nor Bluetooth I never have had them now it is time to update Chrome again for 2 days it says waiting on Wi-Fi I don't have Wi-Fi I've never used it to update Chrome never had to can you help me please Ricky Ray Davis Android user thank you

rickyda101

Aug 14, 2018
Visit site
Re: Update Apps with out Wi-fii

I have had my Android phone about 6 months I have T-Mobile cellular network I have updated Chrome probably three or four times in the last 6 months I have never needed Wi-Fi to do it I do not have Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connections I do not have an account paying account for Wi-Fi or Bluetooth everything always works fine with my LG LTE cellular network please show me how to get Chrome updated without Wi-Fi because it is saying waiting on Wi-Fi for 2 days now never had Wi-Fi never used its update always has updated just off my cellular Ricky Ricky Davis I have a ZTE android-powered cell phone I need help and feedback here please I don't think I have to have Wi-Fi to upgrade Chrome I just need to know what to do Ricky Ray Davis