Update coming to HTC EVO 4G LTE

smkyle

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: Update coming to HTC evo 4g lte

In today's breaking news:

Android secretly discussing development of Lemon Meringue and Molasses ROM's to succeed Key Lime Pie, respectively. ROM's may be listed as Android 6.0 and 6.5/7.0

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

You left out 8.0 which will be Nastyass Honey Badger

WeGlobal

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site

No, that will be called Nectarine ORRRRR.....

Android 8.0: NotonanyHTCPhoneanytimesoon!!!!

Vysse

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site

Google now is pretty much the reason I would like jellybean. I see it at work on wife's nexus and I am very jealous, lol. :banghead:

EVO-LUTION 4G LTE

Flash viper4g you can has google now on it.

mrhankey184

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site

Because we are straight spamming it like nobodies business

P.s. my refresh takes about a second to come back and say nothing. So much for Wednesday

admire816

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site

I checked with my source since I haven't received the update yet and haven't read of a single person getting it and I'm starting to think that no one at sprint knows exactly what's going on cause it sounds like she only knows what the screens are telling her. She says that the update was released yesterday at 25k phones a day, network initiated only no manual client initiated. I replied to her that not one person has got it and if what she says is the real deal, at least one person of 50k would have been on here to report the update. She will continue digging and I will post an update as soon as I know something.

steven-h

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site

last post i see if from admire816 and it says it was posted at 6:10PM it is now 4:33 east coast time?????

jhilker

Trusted Member
Sep 21, 2009
Visit site

All in all I love this phone but these issues are really starting to drive me insane. I could forget about jelly bean and Google now if the update fixed these issues. Right now I'm not sure if I go with an HTC device in the future if these issues are not worked out soon.

This is why I've bought a used iPhone 4s. My backup if this can't be fixed shortly.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

admire816

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site

I posted that at 3:10 central so have no idea why the time is off so far.

HawaiiD

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site

Google now is pretty much the reason I would like jellybean. I see it at work on wife's nexus and I am very jealous, lol. :banghead:

EVO-LUTION 4G LTE

Ditto I flashed a jb rom to my og Evo. I must say google now is a great feature to have.

Sent from my Coconut Wireless

sgt. slaughter

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site

Supervisors at call centers know only a smidge more than CS reps btw......so nothing in the end of things...

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

treyguad

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site

I sent a tweet this morning to @sprintcare simply complaining about the update not being out yet and they sent me this back...

****Guys and gals I know with the #EVOLTE are anxiously awaiting #jellybean also. Look out for an announcement any day now... *JAC****

ne0shi

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site

Wish @insidesprintnow was still up... then we could stop DOS attacking their update server.

eXplicit815

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site

I sent this to Sprint yesterday afternoon around 2pm:

@sprintcare What's going on with the Jelly Bean update for the EVO 4G LTE? Will we see 3.15.651.11 soon?

I got this back today at 2:43pm:

latest update is JRO03L.L710VPBLJ7, this build is still being sent in waves; thanks for your patience. -EAC

That is some odd faceroll of an update number.

EDIT: Figured it out. Looks like it points to the Samsung Galaxy S3. They have no clue what's going on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andej