Update for Netflix or Amazon app store Y/N

Copernikus

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Has there been any word when Atrix might be getting the updates to allow us to to have Netflix or better the Amazon app store? I am not interested in rooting my phone but have not been able to find anything on possible dates.

Pwersha

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
You don't have to be rooted to sideload. Just use the AndroidCentral Sideload Wonder Machine.

I used that to sideload to Amazon App Store, now when I try to download apps from it, I get an error since it still doesn't have the ability to access 3rd party apps.

Krak-a-Lakn

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
You don't have to be rooted to sideload. Just use the AndroidCentral Sideload Wonder Machine.

Yeah, I use that as a work around.
But, come on AT&T! You promised you were going to allow the Amazon App to work on the Atrix a long time ago. What's the hold up? Oh, sorry. What am I saying. I forgot we were dealing with AT&T here. Their idea of "soon" is in the same decade.

Copernikus

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
I got the Amazon App store thru the side loader and have the same prob when I d/l from Amazon. So what do I do to get the apk from Amazon?

npark

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
I got the Amazon App store thru the side loader and have the same prob when I d/l from Amazon. So what do I do to get the apk from Amazon?

If you spent the effort to use the sideload wonder machine, you can also spend roughly the same effort to root and enable side-loading. It's pretty trivial now.

Ssebastians99

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I use that as a work around.
But, come on AT&T! You promised you were going to allow the Amazon App to work on the Atrix a long time ago. What's the hold up? Oh, sorry. What am I saying. I forgot we were dealing with AT&T here. Their idea of "soon" is in the same decade.

Gingerbread update for Atrix (2.3.3) will bring sideloading awsomeness to the atrix! wooo

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000