Update Problem!

sompopo

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
My current build number is FROYO.UCKD5 on my Samsung Infuse. I went to settings to check for an update and it began an update but hung up at 35%. After about 20 minutes I canceled the update and now it will not let me try the update again. Is there anyway to force the update?
Thanks

sompopo

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
How do you get the update? My phone is saying that its up to date when it isn't? I can find nothing anywhere on how to force the update or get it at all for that matter.

yohannie

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
It has a tendency to do that. What I would do is do the update on wifi, and then most likely, it'll get stuck again around 20 ~ 30%. At that point, turn off wifi and it will start downloading again on data. Why it does this, I have no idea, but this is one of the solutions (hopefully you don't have the 200 MB data plan).

If the update failed and you want to try again, you can set your date forward so that the phone will think it's already been 24 hours (AT&T's servers don't allow you to try checking for updates in less than 24 hours).

sompopo

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Problem had been resolved. I called AT&T and they were able to force the update through. Very good customer service. Thanks to Jeanco for your reply.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MansiDaware