Upgrading nexus to pixel!

mrsafety7

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
I'm thinking about it, can't sell my wife on the high cost (considered going the 6p route). Prayerfully I'm blessed with a phone out of this giveaway.

Rocketsaucev2

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
I got a 5x off Swappa a few months back after I grew tired of the size of the moto x pure, now anxiously awaiting the pixel. The 5x was a great temp phone for me to run the N beta on!

ash_3prem

Oct 4, 2016
Visit site
i am in a situation
in which i dont want to give up my nexus 5 as i bought it
with my first salary .
and i also love the pixel ....... so i am a little confused ...

Go0gle

Nov 4, 2015
Visit site
Upgraded from a 6P to a Pixel XL. The only thing I miss is the speakers on the 6P, they were phenomenal and are a lot louder than the Pixel's speaker, but they also made the 6P huge, so it's a trade off. Everything else the Pixel does better in my opinion.

Blaize19

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Still using my Nexus 5, still love it, but I would really love a Pixel XL. I will have to save up for it, though, as my credit isn't good enough for financing. Of course, by the time I can purchase the one I want will be in stock. 😁

keilflex

Mar 5, 2010
Visit site
very tough to get from my 6. my 6 is perfect still. but the speakers is a big deal.. but I gotta have the first Google phone ever. I had the nexus one. so I gotta have the pixel 1. sigh...

anon(9072051)

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
very tough to get from my 6. my 6 is perfect still. but the speakers is a big deal.. but I gotta have the first Google phone ever. I had the nexus one. so I gotta have the pixel 1. sigh...
I understand completely! But I could swear those evil stubby-fingered li'l dips at Google did everything they could to keep me from buying a Pixel XL just so they could squeeze me out of the loop. One speaker! What are we, mantids?!