US GS3

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Makes you wonder why the Canadian carriers are faster this time around compared to the US carriers. Not a single one came out with any type of official announcement yet. Very weird.

Sailindawg

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Hopefully, ATT isn't changing the phone as they did to the HTC One X. International HOX has 32G RAM, US version has 16G. ATT prices have dropped on the SII & Skyrocket. I'm hoping for some dual core / 2 Gb / LTE sweetness.

LazrRocketArm

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Makes you wonder why the Canadian carriers are faster this time around compared to the US carriers. Not a single one came out with any type of official announcement yet. Very weird.

Faster as far as announcements.
Still may get it on the 20th.
May just be doing field testing, quality assurance, that sort of thing. At least it doesn't look like we will suffer the same long, agonizing wait we had for the SGSII.

Sent from my Samsung SGH-i727 on ATT LTE

coinmanmat

Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
The T-Mobile version has been leaked and it shows a physical home button. Its very possible that Samsung might have put their foot down to carrier specific modifications. It also could be because of the way S Voice functions, you need a physical home button.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Mikest

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
The T-Mobile version has been leaked and it shows a physical home button. Its very possible that Samsung might have put their foot down to carrier specific modifications. It also could be because of the way S Voice functions, you need a physical home button.

being a GSM model with no LTE I doubt it needed any modifications for Tmobile (Im often wrong though)

If they don't make any changes to the US version I'm happy as I like the center button.

coinmanmat

Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
I think the T-Mobile version will have the same specs as the SGH-T999 that was announced In Canada (in fact its the same Model), that GS3 has HSPA+ support with a Snapdragon S4 and 2GB of RAM

LazrRocketArm

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
I think the T-Mobile version will have the same specs as the SGH-T999 that was announced In Canada (in fact its the same Model), that GS3 has HSPA+ support with a Snapdragon S4 and 2GB of RAM

Yes, ^^^^
T-Mo wants the hspa+ 42 mbps.

Sent from my Samsung SGH-i727 on ATT LTE

coinmanmat

Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
Just remember those are theoratical speeds, I think realistically the speeds will be lower than that