USA Today declares DROID Bionic a winner.

pnoozi

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
It's an Evo 3D, sans 3D... let's not act like Moto invented the wheel [clarification]with this device[/clarification]. It's a great step forward for Verizon but it's not worth raving about.

Last edited:

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
It's an Evo 3D, sans 3D... let's not act like Moto invented the wheel. It's a great step forward for Verizon but it's not worth raving about.

I have had Motorola phones for years. Had a Motorola pager. I am going to raGe about this for some time.

JoJoCal19

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
The phone looks damn amazing and I want one, but I'm still going to wait just to see if Apple disappoints. I am for sure heading up to my local VZW corp store to play around with one. Who knows, I may be tempted to walk out with one.

irl Panda

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
It's an Evo 3D, sans 3D... let's not act like Moto invented the wheel. It's a great step forward for Verizon but it's not worth raving about.

There are several other phones you could have compared it to. Please spare us with that gimmicky phone! A good phone is a good phone, though. Especially if you can be the first dual-core/LTE device and get it right. We have all the rights in the world to praise a phone we like.

GBH2

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site

Yeah - it's not like Motorola invented the Cell Phone, that must have been Apple ... oh, wait a minute, that was Motorola that invented the Cell Phone! :D

nextjeter2

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Evo 3d = amazing phone along with photon which is just print bionic. I would rather EVO 3d on VZW then bionic personally I love sense

pnoozi

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
There are several other phones you could have compared it to. Please spare us with that gimmicky phone! A good phone is a good phone, though. Especially if you can be the first dual-core/LTE device and get it right. We have all the rights in the world to praise a phone we like.

And here comes the "rights" card... please. Who are you, Rosa Parks?

A good phone is a good phone, sure. But no, that's not good enough for Motorola. They're not marketing this as a good phone. Let alone as the LATE good phone that it is. No... they're marketing this thing like it's the end all, be all of cell phones. Which it is NOT. It's technology that has existed for a while now, bolstered by LTE, which is FAKE 4G just like all the other FAKE 4G technologies.

And I will be buying it. I just won't be wetting my pants like an idiot. Well, I probably will the first day or so ;)

Last edited: