USB Malfunction

BIGLEX911

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
So recently i picked up the LG Marquee and the Boost Force to go along with my ZTE Warp. For some reason when I would go to connect my Marquee through usb i would get the message "Usb Device unrecognized" and that it has malfunctioned. I tried to download the drivers, but received no luck. My Warp seemed to be fine so i swapped out the SD card for the mean time. Then i received the Boost Force and I ended up restoring my laptop and now none of the phone want to work and they give me the same malfunction message. Any solutions?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
So recently i picked up the LG Marquee and the Boost Force to go along with my ZTE Warp. For some reason when I would go to connect my Marquee through usb i would get the message "Usb Device unrecognized" and that it has malfunctioned. I tried to download the drivers, but received no luck. My Warp seemed to be fine so i swapped out the SD card for the mean time. Then i received the Boost Force and I ended up restoring my laptop and now none of the phone want to work and they give me the same malfunction message. Any solutions?

Welcome to the forums!
Where did you look for the drivers? That should have worked.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I actually had a big brain fart and forgot to throw away a broken usb, so the usb was causing the problems xD, thanks for you welcome
Good to see you were able to resolve the problem quickly. If you have any other questions don't hesitate asking, we're here to help.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I actually had a big brain fart and forgot to throw away a broken usb, so the usb was causing the problems xD, thanks for you welcome

Oops...Lol
At least you figured out what was wrong.
Hope to see you around the forums.

From a SlimROM S3

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRG582