Use Tello carrier with Google Voice number

waynezo

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I am with AT&T Galaxy A52 5G. I use my google voice # on the google voice app for all calls. If I switch to Tello carrier will I still be able to do that?

waynezo

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Tello says my acct is indefinitely suspended because a year ago I violated their terms by creating and signing up for a number and transferring it to Xfinity mobile. I emailed support asking for the suspension to be lifted but they refused. Is it possible they will let me open a new acct with a different email? AT&T just raised my rate to $63 for one line and 2GB. Tello seems like it would be a good fit. I have been with AT&T for 20 years and I want to switch to a MVNO. I don't want to leave myself without phone service. Should I try to create a new Tello acct or forget about them and look for a new MVNO? I use 30-60 talk minutes and .5 to 1.5 GB of data a month. Any opinion or advice will be appreciated.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, I can't really give solid input on that. I'm guessing that Tello would still be able to know it's you based on the phone number.

Have you considered Google Fi?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reese har