Useful apps

rrballer11

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
What are the apps you have in nexus 5?

Posted via Android Central App

Instagram,facebook, android central,tech news,shazam, gas buddy and SoundCloud.

Looking for new useful ones also

Testing Tapatalk as we speak, I see a lot of people have it

Posted via Android Central App

yoonabomber13

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site
Cloud Storage (Google Drive, Box, OneDrive, etc.) is imperative if you have the 16GB Nexus 5 or even for the 32GB if you have lots of photos/music. If you like to listen to music, you should have a cloud streaming service (Google Play music or AmazonMp3 to listen to your own collection or pay for Spotify/Beats/Google Play to stream just about anything).

The definition of "useful" app is relative to how you use your phone, however. Some people text a lot, some play games, some do actual work on it and others use it as a media consumption device.

Waze is a good one if you drive a lot.

karimpas7

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
Tasker, titanium backup, app ops for using my phone as I want, endomondo, trace snow for sports, for cloud G drive, Dropbox, one drive,

ptkelly

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
It really is a personal issue. My favorites probably appeal to very few. I have an English dictionary, a Spanish/English Dictionary and a currency converter. I have the Kindle EReader and I use Google Keep for my shopping lists. I have moved my appointment calendar from my desktop computer to my cellphone and use Google Calendar.

John 101

Apr 6, 2015
Visit site
You got a lot of recommendations that everyone knows like gmail,WhatsApp etc.

I would like to recommend this cool social app called Simpler contact&dialer

:)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11