Verizon Carrier Video Calling feature

kmf1

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Have any of you P2XL owners noticed that this feature doesn't work with any of your contacts who use an iPhone? It seems to be an issue since Oreo. When I spoke, at length, with Verizon tech support yesterday afternoon, their only fix was to use Google Duo, and invite the iPhone owner/s to download Duo. Video calling isn't that big of a deal to me, but just curious if anyone else has experienced this, and your solution. Thanks.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
That's normal. The carrier calling is Android to Android only. The iPhones doesn't allow carrier modifications so their video calling by default is FaceTime which is Apple to Apple only.
Have any of you P2XL owners noticed that this feature doesn't work with any of your contacts who use an iPhone? It seems to be an issue since Oreo. When I spoke, at length, with Verizon tech support yesterday afternoon, their only fix was to use Google Duo, and invite the iPhone owner/s to download Duo. Video calling isn't that big of a deal to me, but just curious if anyone else has experienced this, and your solution. Thanks.