Verizon client login on rooted phone!

chevyman80

Feb 13, 2012
Visit site
I have a Verizon gnex, rooted aokp and Franco. When I try to access my NFL app. It says I need the Verizon client login to access app. How might I attain this? NFL app is one of my favs please help!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

CongBroChill17

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
The app you linked got me past the redirect to the Market Login Client that was incompatible with my device but this one gives me an error saying services are temporarily unavailable when signing in. I just want my NFL app back!

CongBroChill17

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Same problem with that version of the .apk, sadly, thank you though.

I've tried many of these client apps when I was on AOKP, not sure if it makes a difference that I'm now on Gummy.

ratedr79

May 24, 2011
Visit site
OK, try this... in system/app rename the vzapnlib.apk and vzapnservice.apk to something, like .old, and use the ones from here.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z6des6xknfihunz/MyVerizonGalaxyNexus%26VZWAPN.zip

The original instructions were to flash this using CWM, but I just copied two apps out and did it manually. I'm still pretty sure I used the sso app from my above post, and then downloaded the My Verizon app from the market, er Google Play, er whatever. I knew I should've written down what I did. But I can say 100% that between the zip and SSO I posted I got the login to work on AOKP M5. Previously I was getting the services unavailable message.

Xanth269

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I have tried a lot of apks too and none have worked I may try this one out. It worked when I was using Liquid but I switched to AOKP b38 and then it stopped. But in the interim I think that is when Verizon introduced the new My Verizon Mobile app for GNX.

Xanth

CongBroChill17

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Going to give this a shot later tonight, thank you. Will update with results.

I may actually just flash the .zip if that's faster.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

Xanth269

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
So can we say its a vzw issue? Does anyone with a stock phone have issues?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Xanth269

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
OK working now but I used the same file already on downloaded. Maybe some sort of vzw issue.

smccloud

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
So can we say its a vzw issue? Does anyone with a stock phone have issues?

I can say that I have had issues signing in when stock. Going back to stock for a bit to see if DRM works for Hulu+ (need it for an upcoming trip).

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nssimpson