Verizon Galaxy S5 buy one get one free "No Contract" question?

Theot

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Yeah its not really free. It's a discount on the subsidy and they still get you locked into an etf.

Posted via Android Central App

scallawag

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Yeah its not really free. It's a discount on the subsidy and they still get you locked into an etf.
Some things to consider.
They don't have to be the same Phone. I got a HTC one M8 and the Galaxy S5.
I was only 7 months into my contract so it only adds 7 months to my contract. It's now back to 24 months.
They were very kind to deal with...I was not due an update yet and they let me update by using the update available on a iPad I had on Month to Month and switched on to contract 7 months ago. They gave me the month to month time credit on the iPad which made it work. They also said a LG G2 I have could be used for an update (bought it on eBay).
Paid 299.95 for both phones with a promised 100 dollar rebate. If I don't get the rebate I'm ok with that. The sales lady did put me on hold several times to talk to a supervisor but finally got it all worked out. I was thrilled and amazed with the deal.
I have three lines and the iPad on contract with them. Still don't know what two lines I will activate them on.
I did call three times before I got a sales rep that really tried to put this deal together for me.
Posted via Android Central App

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon