Verizon Marshmallow update yet?

dasaucemasta

May 10, 2011
Visit site
I downloaded mine.. started installing - everything seemed fine. A couple of reboots - now it's been stuck on the red Verizon screen for 5 minutes.. Wondering if anyone else has encountered this. Seems like a long time to be frozen on the Verizon screen..

dasaucemasta

May 10, 2011
Visit site
I downloaded mine.. started installing - everything seemed fine. A couple of reboots - now it's been stuck on the red Verizon screen for 5 minutes.. Wondering if anyone else has encountered this. Seems like a long time to be frozen on the Verizon screen..

So long story short after talking to HTC and Verzion tech support they can't fix it - it's still stuck on the Verizon screen after going to recovery and trying to reboot etc - looks like the device is bricked. HTC offered to replace it but just a warning to back up files before updating as everything I had on the device is gone..

Wynnsman

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Ohh wow! Not cool. Mine was buggy at first and the second update didnt go though. But after a couple reboots, it seems fine now. Still cant get the second update to go. Says failed in the update screen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad