Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
51875815f4ddcdb8225eaf34f3812fc8.jpg

Here we go

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

vm81

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
Just checked and i received mine. Downloading it now!

Has anyone noticed any changes to their VZW Note 5?

Posted via the Android Central App

Well they definitely seem to have fixed the WiFi bug. Previously on WiFi during standby it was draining battery for me at about 6% an hour vs 1% on LTE (WITH EVERYTHING SAME). Now they are roughly equal.

I dont think ability to fast charge reliably was fixed though.

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Well they definitely seem to have fixed the WiFi bug. Previously on WiFi during standby it was draining battery for me at about 6% an hour vs 1% on LTE (WITH EVERYTHING SAME). Now they are roughly equal.

I dont think ability to fast charge reliably was fixed though.

It also definitely fixed all of the Stagefright issues.

ramiss

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Not sure what this update has to do with Samsung Pay. I was able to use the link posted here to install the app, add my card, and use it successfully, prior to downloading the software update.
That's the question of the week. I too was able to download and successfully use Samsung Pay when it "mysteriously" showed up in the Play Store for 24 hours. This all seems like political and PR BS to me.

AdamHLG

Trusted Member
Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
My take on it? The update is a hook into the SP app to monitor how much you charge on SP so Verizon can get its percentage share of the profit.

mari dub

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
It appears the update has fixed the issue with battery life and possibly ram management. I haven't dont much on my phone today, nonetheless this is pretty impressive.

mari dub

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
It appears the update has fixed the issue with battery life and possibly ram management. I haven't dont much on my phone today, nonetheless this is pretty impressive.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-10-21-15-43-40.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-10-21-15-43-40.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 59