Includes: extra oem battery
Zero Lemon 9300MAH Battery with otterbox like case
5200MAH extended battery
Swivel hostel
Screen protector.
Item Location: Knoxville TN
Shipping Details: USPS
Payment Options:
Additional Info: I'd love to trade my galaxy note 2 for a windows based device. Has to be Verizon. I think a straight swap for an Icon or Ativ SE would be good. If for some reason someone wants to trade an M8 Windows for my note I'd add boot. Any other Android Phone, or maybe even a blackberry OS 10 device.

There is some blemish on the top of the case, see pics. Screen is in perfect shape. It is rooted using SafeStrap on 4.3 (to avoid the stupid SD Card Block google started in 4.4)

MSFTisMIA

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
See if you can get this posted in the Windows central marketplace. If you don't have enough posts, reach out to one of the mods over there...

Posted via Xperia Z3

bunky1971

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Bosgarage is a member you can deal with without question! Devices are always in great shape

Posted via Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Cross posted hope that's ok

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Mod note: Cross posting is ok for trades; 'When trading a device, posting in multiple marketplaces is accepted. For example, if you wanted to trade an Android device for a BlackBerry device, you are welcome to post in both the Android Central and CrackBerry Marketplaces.'
From the Marketplace rules: Marketplace Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums

OP, I would reach out to the appropriate sister site Mods just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34