Verizon S5 Call Recorder

neil154

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I was using Call Recorder by Appliqato when I had Lollipop an was very satisfied. I just upgraded to Marshmallow and the app only records my side of the conversation. So I would appreciate your suggestions on a call recorder app that works on a Verizon S5 with Marshmallow.

Dougal95

Jun 1, 2016
Visit site
I seriously doubt you'll find one. It broke mine too. Tried 17 apps today and none worked. Well done marshmallow NOT

rokemsokem

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
Why exactly do people record calls anyway? Of course, I don't care what people do with their private property or how they do it so long as it doesn't affect me or force me to do the same. But I'm curious why call recording is so popular.

neil154

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I found 1 that works but it does not pop up with a notification of new call recording, If you are interested try Call Recorder - ACR by NLL but if you come across another app please let me know.

neil154

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I can only tell you that I record because I have a terrible memory and also there are many times that I am on the phone and someone is giving me an order number or their name and telephone number and I would have to ask them to repeat it a couple times if it is not recorded.

abk16

Jun 23, 2016
Visit site
I found 1 that works but it does not pop up with a notification of new call recording, If you are interested try Call Recorder - ACR by NLL but if you come across another app please let me know.
I can confirm this app seems to work with my SM-G900F with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow update. Also, the free version has decent enough features to be usable without having to buy the full. I have yet to reliably test it, but it seems alright so far.

neil154

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
A fiar amount of time has passed since I originally asked this question. Does anyone have any new responses and also do they know if it will also work with Google Voice calls?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87