Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

Dleex84

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
http://m.ebay.com/itm/282142361660?_mwBanner=1 sorry if not allowed to post links. Guy was sam_mobile. I just bought the lens cover only. wanted to cut the picture and add it here but Im a note newbie.

btw i think someone bought the last samsung note 7 lens cover. its sild out for the cheap price. 😓

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Same Here, does not play nice with the S pen though. :-\

Mines a little short on the sides. :p

Really? I've been writing novels with my S-Pen with that cruddy screen protector on. I even snipped off the tab on the back plastic and put it in the case.

Mine isn't long enough either, and I fear enough Edge tab use will end it's tenancy on my screen.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I am as well.

Majorly. I love the Samsung keyboard. I'm going to keep trying to teach it to know me. I'm trying to remember how I got the keyboard trained on my S7 Edge because it was an absolute nut job as well with weird punctuation autocorrects. Like it would autocorrect or insert simply by ending a sentence with a period.

I will make this Note know I am it's master.

RustyNeedlePM

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
I'm being a total thread hog, but "it" finally happened.

I scooped up my keys and my Note and herded my kids down the stairs to go on a quick errand, stepped out of the shadow of the house and the light of God graced the face of my Note and I stopped dead in my tracks and started shifting the phone up and down and side to side, then ripped the case off and stood there in awe.

I'm sticking with Team Dolphin Tears.

Posted from the N7 Dolphin Tears™ on Big Red
Glad you stayed with the blue! Love mine!

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Majorly. I love the Samsung keyboard. I'm going to keep trying to teach it to know me. I'm trying to remember how I got the keyboard trained on my S7 Edge because it was an absolute nut job as well with weird punctuation autocorrects. Like it would autocorrect or insert simply by ending a sentence with a period.

I will make this Note know I am it's master.

I prefer the Swype keyboard

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Anyone else order a Spigen case that doesn't fit quite right? I've had a Rugged Armor on all my phones and this one seems to kind of hang off the right side of my N7.

Posted from the N7 Dolphin Tears™ on Big Red

Try the unicorn beetle! It's what I have and it's great

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Based on current prices for the Verizon one I don't think you are out of line starting at $540 if it's in mint condition and you are including the original box and Accessories. Depends on how quickly you want to move it. Also, I have noticed an increase in the number of people on that site that want something for nothing. Sadly there will be one guy that sells low and then everyone thinks that's the new going rate.

Update: it's seems difficult to sell the s7 edge

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thephilster001